
Jack has developed a surprising love and gift for soccer; neither Eric nor I played, and neither of us have ever demonstrated soccer techinques to him, but Jack is actually quite good. He runs up and down the sidewalk dribbling the ball in a straight line; not bad for a 22-month-old! (And yes, I am aware that he is playing soccer with a basketball. He actually has a great freethrow-ish shot: he bends his knees and taps the ball on the ground a few times and then shoots the ball in a perfect arc, complete with the classic frozen hand positioning as the ball leaves his hands. Ok. That didn't really make sense. I'll have to try to get a picture of it so you'll understand what I so badly just tried to explain...)
5 comments:
What fun to experience winter through your blog. What a beautiful sceen out your window. We reminised about our winters there. Ellie is such a beautiful girl. Isn't this stage so fun?
Hannah
WOW- what amazing SNOW!! SO beautiful. I laughed at your "I realize this is not a great photography moment" comment! Haha. I was so busy looking at the trees I didn't notice anything but them!
The snow looks so beautiful on the trees, in these shots! Grace was looking at these pictures with me, and she asked if we could go play in the snow. I wish we could come visit and play in the snow!! Oh, and then Grace saw the picture of Jack with his bowl on his head, next post down. She said, "oh no, he made a mess. We need to clean him up!" HAHA....she is so funny, she talks like she is a mini-mom sometimes!!
Oh and I forgot to say how much I liked Ellie's little bear suit--sure keeps her bundled up nice & warm! What a cutie!!!
jonathan can play soccer with him this summer.... maybe there will still be snow when we get there!
Post a Comment