Nintendo!? What is this -- 1985? I know I don't show up on the message boards that much anymore, but an issue this important is too much for me to keep silent. . . . Nintendo . . .
Ok, first of all, what a PRECIOUS little lavender outfit she's wearing... wherever did THAT come from? I can tell that only precious babies wear something like that. ;) ;) ;)
Secondly, it is SO weird to see your baby and SK's baby side by side... makes me realize how old we are... weird to think back a few years and then look at that pic, isn't it?
Thirdly, she's GORGEOUS, Ellie.
Lastly, the picture of Eric playing XBOX or whatever with her asleep--- um ARE THERE WORDS??? HILARIOUS! Could win a contest!
Ok- Nintendo, I see that now. Eric and Dad Durbin- I happen to LOVE Nintendo. I used to play with Ryan (brother in law) all the time in St. Louis. I don't usually like video games, only Nintendo. The 80's had it right on that... (granted, possibly that was the only thing they had right.)
5 comments:
These are precious! She is such a doll. I love the ones of Eric playing Nintendo while she sleeps in his lap, how cute.
You are certainly blessed in the beautiful baby department.
Nintendo!? What is this -- 1985? I know I don't show up on the message boards that much anymore, but an issue this important is too much for me to keep silent. . . . Nintendo . . .
-- dad durbin
Ok, first of all, what a PRECIOUS little lavender outfit she's wearing... wherever did THAT come from? I can tell that only precious babies wear something like that. ;) ;) ;)
Secondly, it is SO weird to see your baby and SK's baby side by side... makes me realize how old we are... weird to think back a few years and then look at that pic, isn't it?
Thirdly, she's GORGEOUS, Ellie.
Lastly, the picture of Eric playing XBOX or whatever with her asleep--- um ARE THERE WORDS??? HILARIOUS! Could win a contest!
Ok- Nintendo, I see that now. Eric and Dad Durbin- I happen to LOVE Nintendo. I used to play with Ryan (brother in law) all the time in St. Louis. I don't usually like video games, only Nintendo. The 80's had it right on that... (granted, possibly that was the only thing they had right.)
So leave us Nintendoites alone, Haters!
;) ;)
Post a Comment