
Have I ever mentioned that Jack has a thing for hats? He loves his little cowboy hat from Grandpa Marc and Grandma Connie, his warm blue and gray winter hat, as well as his newest acquisition: a Chicago Bears hat. He also loves to wear Eric's baseball caps--backwards. He is very skilled at getting the trickier hats on, which was impressive at first...but now he's started to put them on Ellie, as evidenced by this picture. I would have been concerned for her safety, but then we realized that this was one of his first attempts to play with her--see the next picture, where they both have hats AND juice cups(can't go anywhere without juice, you know!)--and so naturally I just grabbed the camera.
By the way, I put Jack down for bed about 25 minutes ago and he is still in there talking. And jumping.
1 comment:
oh my gosh they're so cute. i can't wait to see them! he and mikaila should have some fun, because she HATES hats and rips them off her head. sounds like hours of entertainment to me!
Post a Comment