I love, love the last two sets of pictures you have posted!! They are so precious! Ellie is so sweet and chubby, just as a baby should be - I love those rolls they get, so yummy:)
Also, your most recent post is so sweet. I thought it was precious how Jack woke up so excited to see his roommate, what fun!
PRECIOUS. She is so beautiful. Jack was hard to match, but you did it- they're both just beautiful! I love him kissing her little foot! LOVE her outfit, too!
5 comments:
I love, love the last two sets of pictures you have posted!! They are so precious! Ellie is so sweet and chubby, just as a baby should be - I love those rolls they get, so yummy:)
Also, your most recent post is so sweet. I thought it was precious how Jack woke up so excited to see his roommate, what fun!
What beautiful pictures! Who's the photographer?
Hannah
Sweet pictures, Annika -- my favorite is the one of Jack kissing Ellie's toes!
PRECIOUS. She is so beautiful. Jack was hard to match, but you did it- they're both just beautiful! I love him kissing her little foot! LOVE her outfit, too!
Oh Annika, these are such great pictures!! You really caught some beautiful shots...love the one of Jack kissing Ellie's foot!
Post a Comment