When Brett Favre died and arrived in heaven, he found a large mansion awaiting him, complete with a Green Bay Packers flag hanging out front. "Well that was very thoughtful!" he said to God. After a quick tour of his own house, Brett decided to go explore the neighborhood. As he strolled down the lane he came upon a long drive that wound up a large hill, ending at the foot of an enormous castle. The castle had blue and orange flags flying from its turrets, and Chicago Bears emblems in every window. Two large statues flanked the entrance, both adorned with Bears' helmets. "You know," Brett said to God, "I don't mean to complain, because I love my house. But I always assumed that I was a little more successful in life than Walter Payton."
"That's not where Walter Payton lives," repled God, chuckling. "That's MY house!"
Who knew?
GO BEARS!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment