Annika, you look beautiful! Such precious pictures. I also love the ones a few posts down of just Ellie, she is so pretty! I love getting the new pictures to look through :)
Annika, you look SO beautiful! Adding even more to your appearance than your physical beauty though is the look of utter contentment and absolute pride in your daughter and in sharing the mothering of daughters with your sister and mother...it is truly beautiful to see. I'm glad you didn't ruin the photos with any stinky boys!
Seriously, all the picture posts made my day...I know you wish the shoot had gone better, but I think the picture of Jack and his blankie is too precious for words! And you are right about Mikaila...what a "pose pro"! Don't feel bad, though...she WAS a newborn and WILL BE a toddler...and you'll have the little angelic poses one day! ;) -Liz liz@wearemmt.info
2 comments:
Annika, you look beautiful! Such precious pictures. I also love the ones a few posts down of just Ellie, she is so pretty! I love getting the new pictures to look through :)
Annika, you look SO beautiful! Adding even more to your appearance than your physical beauty though is the look of utter contentment and absolute pride in your daughter and in sharing the mothering of daughters with your sister and mother...it is truly beautiful to see. I'm glad you didn't ruin the photos with any stinky boys!
Seriously, all the picture posts made my day...I know you wish the shoot had gone better, but I think the picture of Jack and his blankie is too precious for words!
And you are right about Mikaila...what a "pose pro"! Don't feel bad, though...she WAS a newborn and WILL BE a toddler...and you'll have the little angelic poses one day! ;)
-Liz
liz@wearemmt.info
Post a Comment