
Jack "helped" me make cupcakes for Valentine's Day; he enjoyed watching the mixer blend the ingredients together, and he did a great job putting the baking cups in the cupcake pan, and taking them out, and putting them back in, and taking them out, .... When I handed this to him covered in batter he was a little unsure, but after whiffing the sugary smell he dove in and thoroughly enjoyed himself! Of course, he had no idea what awaited him at the end of this endeavor...


Jack
really enjoyed the end result of all our hard labor... (He actually grabbed an un-iced cupcake off the pan before I could grab him and just took a huge bite off the top, followed by a resounging, "MMMMM!!!")


In case you can't read it, Jack's Valentine shirt says, "I enjoy ice cream, insightful cartoons, and long walks in the playground." Too cute to pass up (especially from the clearance rack)!

Tired of posing for the camera

Ellie's first Valentine's Day...already a sweetheart to us!

Aww...it wasn't planned, but that is actually Daddy's hand she's holding...
2 comments:
Oh she's so precious! I enjoyed all these pics. Does she have "Jack's mouth?"
I really liked the picture of Ellie holding Eric's finger, with the wording on her sleeve to go along perfectly! The cupcakes looked really yummy, I'm sure Jack had a blast helping you with them. :)
Post a Comment