Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ellie at Three Months

Ellie is three months old this week, and she is so big already! This is her new Bumbo seat, a gift from Aunt Kim. She loves it; it allows her to look around and watch everything, which keeps her quite happy! Look at that smile; that is what keeps us running these days. She's also begun to coo and might possibly have uttered her first laugh tonight, at Dadddy (of course!). What joy she and Jack bring to our lives each day!

Yes, we finally did it: the nursery now has TWO cribs in it. I know that we have two children, but there's something about seeing both of their beds in one room that really brings it home. The thing is, they haven't actually slept in the same room yet; Ellie has started to fuss during the night again so we have her in the pack n' play in our room for the time being. But here are a couple pictures of Jack and Ellie's room.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

Go Aunt Kim- you rock! Bumbos rock. :) Ellie's face agrees. Is she a cutie pie OR WHAT? She's getting big so fast!

Annika- you are either brave or crazy putting those cribs together- Go supermom!

And Jack is TOO CUTE in his Bears get-up.

Sarah Kay said...

So glad you back online--I missed all the pictures of your beautiful family! You are super-mom time to redo the kids room on top of everything! Wow impressive and oh so cute!

Love those little smiles!
SK

Anonymous said...

Oh, how those photos blessed me! What a gorgeous, happy face!

I can't believe how much she is starting to resemble Jack as a baby!

I had hoped this child might get her mommy's soulful brown eyes, but I see those Durbin blues are definitely a dominant trait! It's okay, though...two babies with sparkling baby blues is certainly nothing I would whine about!

Thanks for this post, Annika...I don't feel well, have a horrible infected toothache and can't get into the dentist until Monday...and I did not think much of anything could make me feel better- but seeing Elle's obviously thrilled and totally contented grin made me feel good all the way down to my toes : )

-Liz
Liz@WeAreMMT.info

The Martin Family said...

Aren't Bumbo's the best?! I love ours, it's great. Ellie is just too cute. I love to see her smile--looking so much older!