When my sister was in town we tried to do a photo shoot with the three cousins. As you can see from the photos, my kids were the least cooperative. Jack pretty much cried the whole time, and the only way we could get him to stay in the frame was if he was lying down with his blankie. I didn't post all 100 pictures as most of them involve one of my kids crying or fleeing the scene. Mikaila behaved beautifully, and there is a precious picture of her below.
(I have since decided that it is not a good idea to be the photographer AND the mother of the subjects, especially when they are this young. Too much equipment, too many diaper bags, too many tears.)
1 comment:
I LOVE all of these pictures!! You look so pretty and Ellie is just beautiful...Jack may look like his daddy but I think Ellie looks like you. And your niece, with that dark hair and blue eyes - she is one pretty little girl. Im so excited about all of the new pictures!! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment