
Jack was baptized this morning at church. It was a beautiful little ceremony, and afterwards my sister sang my dad's arrangement of "Children of the Heavenly Father" with the choir...it was really special. We were so glad that Aunt Marika and Uncle Jonathan could share this special day with us.

This is Jack laying on our bed as we are getting ready for church. Usually he is all over the place and won't sit still, but this morning he just sat there watching us, and it was so precious.


Pastor Elass baptizing Jack.











Check out Eric's face! (How can you miss it?) This was taken after we were all bugging him that his eyes were squinty.


Aren't these precious? I want to frame some of these for my parents.





Jack and Mommy

5 comments:
I love these pictures!! His eyes look so blue with that cap on! The ones of the three of you are all precious, so are the ones of Jack with your parents. And the ones of you and Jack are great. I love them all.
Congrats on the baptism! How exciting!
I love the outfit, good choice and what a beautiful picture of you kissing your son. Priceless.
Love ya,
SK
Happy baptism, Jack. Amanda's baptism birthday was November 23rd!
hi durbins!! haven't been to your site in so long, and missed out on all the beautiful photos. keep posting!
hi eric and annika! jack is sooo adorable!!! i love his blue eyes. God bless you two!
found this link from sarah and josh's website. :)
Post a Comment