Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Marika and Jonathan's Wedding




My sister wrote their wedding invitations.





Jonathan's older brother, Josh, and me--Matron of Honor.

This is Jonathan's niece, Emma, carrying 3-month-old Jack down the aisle. She was thrilled to do this; I love the look of total concentration on her face.

Uncle John (my mom's brother-in-law, who married Eric and me) married my sister and Jonathan.

Beautiful Bond Chapel.



The ever-expanding Whitaker-Bennett-Durbin family.

Don't they both look so beautiful? I loved my mom's dress (and my sister's, of course!).







Jack looks so little in these pictures! I can't believe how different he is now, 5 months later!





The beautiful bride. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like it was really beautiful. All of you Whitaker women looked beautiful!! Your mom looks so young- yours and SK's both looked so young in the wedding pictures.

Anonymous said...

looks like a dream wedding. great candid shots! i've been to bond chapel before - looks really rustic and romantic. so... how do you feel now that you and marika are done with all that wedding stuff?? :)