These are the children that I babysit for a few days each week. I took these pictures of them to give to their parents for Christmas. (Yes, the older two are twins.)
WOW. Truly. You could go into business in a flash...no pun intended. Heehee. Awesome, awesome job!! You have your father's gift, clearly...was she thrilled to tears??!!!
Actually, I dropped them off on Christmas, hoping she'd open them so I could see her reaction, but she didn't open them right there. I was disappointed, but I know she'll love them, and that's what counts.
4 comments:
WOW. Truly. You could go into business in a flash...no pun intended. Heehee. Awesome, awesome job!! You have your father's gift, clearly...was she thrilled to tears??!!!
Actually, I dropped them off on Christmas, hoping she'd open them so I could see her reaction, but she didn't open them right there. I was disappointed, but I know she'll love them, and that's what counts.
Annika, those are beautiful!! I'm sure she absolutely loved them. What a great idea!!
Love,
Julie :)
These are truly great pictures, Annika. Wonderful job.
Post a Comment