"Don't apologize, I love looking at them!" :) For real. I can tell you've had fun playing with your camera settings.
These last few of SK holding Jack made me tear-up...not sure why- friendship, or maybe that she was glimpsing the joy about to be hers in motherhood- doesn't matter- they were sweet.
And he is SO beautiful. I just have to be sure you realize that I'm not saying this out of obligation- he IS a BEAUTIFUL baby- those cheeks and eyes! (SIGH.) But this you know better than anyone!
Annika, I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures! How fun that you & SK got to visit!! I liked seeing you guys, it makes me really wish we could all meet in person and hang out like that! I LOVED the fall scene pics--beautiful shots of the leaves & trees--and Jack is so adorable. You're doing great with your new camera! Keep the pics coming....
2 comments:
"Don't apologize, I love looking at them!" :) For real. I can tell you've had fun playing with your camera settings.
These last few of SK holding Jack made me tear-up...not sure why- friendship, or maybe that she was glimpsing the joy about to be hers in motherhood- doesn't matter- they were sweet.
And he is SO beautiful. I just have to be sure you realize that I'm not saying this out of obligation- he IS a BEAUTIFUL baby- those cheeks and eyes! (SIGH.) But this you know better than anyone!
Annika,
I really enjoyed looking at all of your pictures! How fun that you & SK got to visit!! I liked seeing you guys, it makes me really wish we could all meet in person and hang out like that! I LOVED the fall scene pics--beautiful shots of the leaves & trees--and Jack is so adorable. You're doing great with your new camera! Keep the pics coming....
Love,
Julie :)
Post a Comment