
Look how much hair he has now!

Crawling all over (and UNDER!).




These next few are close-ups of his cheeks...just for Kim! :)


Reaching for Mommy's new toy that's always pointed at me!

He likes to feel his new teeth with this tongue...very funny to watch!

This has been his pose for the last few days...sucking his thumb to relieve the pain of teething.


Doesn't he look like Eric here? The next one, too.

Standing up all by myself!

So why did we bother buying baby toys? Take the batteries out, and this will keep him satisfied for SO long!


Yum!

3 comments:
What IS IT about remotes??!!
His eyes are unbelievable- they blow me away!! HUGE and BLUE and those lashes!! So alert, too! Seriously, he is SO beautiful!!!!
And yes, he does look like Eric's baby pictures a lot...and Eric now even, doesn't he? What a great combo you guys are- what a beautiful baby your genes have made!!!
Or perhaps I should rephrase, "What a beautiful baby God made with your genes!" ;)
He is just the cutest thing ever! I do love those cheeks!!! And I am thrilled you are having so much fun with your camera, I love seeing all of these pics of him:)
Post a Comment