Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sophia's Shower


These are friends of ours, Nate and Sarah Kay, and we recently traveled to Iowa for their baby shower. Sophia Nerolel Ndjerareou was born at the beginning of March. Isn't she beautiful?
(I can't get her picture to copy from SK's blog...I'll have to post some close ups of her seperately)



Nate's mom holding Sophia.



Not for you, Nate!



Ah, welcome to motherhood, friend!

Yes, I was feeling sick here, but isn't Sophia cute?

We kept trying to get a picture of Jack and Sophia next to each other, but Jack wasn't very interested in her. Just you wait, Jack!



Forced bonding...



Laughing at Nate



Ooh...doggie! (Jack followed Angel around the whole weekend, giggling and squealing. Angel just ran and hid. Although when Jack lost interest, Angel would reappear again as if, "What, you don't want to chase me anymore?")

Jack breaking in Sophia's toys.

Um, those are for a girl, Jack. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

ADORABLE. I'm glad Jack has a little friend. And I LOVE the pics you took of Easton... Nikki must be SO thrilled.