
This is Georgia...the newest member of the VanDyke's family. (We lived in the basement of VanDyke's house the first year of we were married) Jack and I went over to their house last week for the sole purpose of taking pictures of their new puppy! Isn't this the cutest puppy face? Eric saw my pictures first, and then saw Georgia in person yesterday, and he couldn't believe how tiny she is. This is seriously one of THE sweetest dogs I've ever seen...and she's hypo-allergenic, so I could have one like her someday!






Annika

Anni and Ryan

Ben and Annika










1 comment:
I CANNOT belive how BIG these kids are... where did the little babies go??!!! Annika's hair is darker now... and she does look like Tara- who is clearly as beautiful now as ever.
The puppy is even cuter than you described her- could've described her... it is a girl, right? So precious- I'll have to send my nana to your site to see her because she's quite attached to her own little Yorkie, Brady.
Post a Comment