Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Jack and Simeon






Jack's friend, Simeon, who lives downstairs...both boys celebrate their first birthday this week--Simeon on the 12th and Jack on the 13th. We're so blessed to have a little friend for Jack to play with!



This isn't the greatest picture, but I included it so you could see one of Jack's new tricks: climbing backwards down stairs.


















"Dude, did you make a stinky?"

Jack's other new trick: standing up by himself (without pulling up on anything or anyone).



No, Jack is not being sweet, he's using Sim to stand up.





Sim's mommy, Janet











Silly Simeon



First time on a bike ride! Don't they look excited? Watch the progression in their facial expressions. Janet and I were laughing so hard as we watched them.



"STAY ON YOUR SIDE!"







"Did YOU get us into this?"



"Okay...when I say go, you pull that clip and we'll jump."



Off they go Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

All of these pictures are great! He is just getting to be so big. Happy Almost Birthday Jack!!