
But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 59:16

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14


The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it. Psalm24:1





Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone—while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy? Job 38:1-4
Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it? (v. 12-13)
Have you entered the storehouses of the snow or seen the storehouses of the hail….? (v. 22)

3 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! Almost makes me miss living there...almost. :) And I found myself wondering why I never took pictures of the snow when I was there...probably because I wasn't near such a beautiful golf course! You will miss your view just a little, won't you?
I love the Scripture with these shots, too.
These really are beautiful shots...I love how you captured the sun coming through the trees. I want to come visit and see the snow!!! :)
Love,
Julie
I like this. Pictures and scripture. I always thought the Bible would be better as a picture book. Well-done.
Post a Comment