Tuesday, January 03, 2006
So many pictures...
Just wanted to explain the recent influx of pictures. Our internet has been down for awhile (no thanks to SBC), but was working for some strange reason tonight, so I wanted to take advantage of it and post pictures that I've been waiting a few weeks to post! I think there are four or five new posts with pictures. (I have more, but I thought I'd give it a rest!) Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I drive my husband CRAZY every time I look at pictures of Jack because I ask him and tell him an average of about 26 times how PRECIOUS he is, isn't he adorable??? He is the cutest baby- oh my gosh, Shaun, is he the cutest?....and on and on and on...The eyes and cheeks and eyebrows and baby bird hair and fair skin! I can't believe he won't be just like that next time I see him :(. I'm so glad you posted lots of pictures, though!
we were gone but next time you come to austin, give us a ring! we'd like to see jack (oh and you guys too, i guess).
Post a Comment