Jack has discovered the wonders of the refrigerator! Whenever he hears or sees me open it, he comes crawling as fast as he can to get his little body inside before it closes. It usually stays open and he just touches all the bottles on the door. On this occasion, however, it shut on him, and it was just too funny watching him try to get out--or try to figure out what had happened--so I grabbed my camera...
On a different day, he was playing in there while I wasn't watching him, and he knocked this container of watermelon out. Again, his reaction was so funny that instead of rushing for the paper towels, I reached for my camera again. My favorite pic is the last one. That describes him in general right now: into everything and LOVING IT.

Uh-oh.


Ha-ha! (The next thing he did was sit down and try to EAT the watermelon. What a mess.)

Uh-oh.


Ha-ha! (The next thing he did was sit down and try to EAT the watermelon. What a mess.)





No comments:
Post a Comment