
Hm...

Uh-oh...I thought that plastic crib rails looked so dumb so we never put them on his crib... But I was mortified to discover that Jack was not just biting the crib rails but that he had actually biten off pieces of paint! We quickly put plastic covers on the rails after this picture was taken!

Jack's favorite friend, Ben

Playing with Ben's cars


Eating Ben's cars




I love the swirls of hair on his head


Ben and Jack


Just waking up from a nap in the car


He looks way too excited about the dishwasher

Oooh...spoons!







He's learning to climb up stairs...

...and he's getting good at it!

Success!

Now for a lesson in going DOWN...

This is how he walks around--always on his toes




A small play-pen...

All bundled up to endure the arctic mid-west temperatures

Hat, mittens, shoes...ready to go

2 comments:
Adorable! The pictures of him in his carseat with the bear outfit on look like he's thinking, 'I am so going to get you back for this when I'm older.' And poor Evan was often pictured in blue bear ears. (At least Jack will have company in his embarrassment.)
Yes, what great pictures! I love the ones of Jack on his tip-toes--so cute!
Post a Comment