He also would point to this box of wipes saying, "Choo-choo!" and we finally realized that yes, the instructional pictures do look like a train, in a way.
Look at those teeth marks!
He found these cans in our pantry and developed a strange fascination with them. For awhile we would even put them in his toy chest when cleaning up his toys! He would stack them and then knock them over. Move over, Babies R Us toys! Here comes Aldi cans of pinto beans!
This was during the time that Jack discovered he was finally tall enough to reach up and onto the counter; all day I had to keep things pushed together in the middle of the counter in order to keep his little fingers out of it. Notice all the books and DVD collections in the back, items he was getting into in another room. This phase was such a pain.
4 comments:
Sophie does the same thing! The phrase "Jack was here" sums it up so perfectly! When things are lined up in a row or grouped together someplace weird (like several tiny animal toys in the lower cupboards) we know "Sophie was here". :)
This has to be the most darling post I have ever seen!! SO cute- such a cute ideas to take pics of these things. ADORABLE!!
I've taken lots of these kinds of pictures but I never thought to post them. I may do that now, if you don't mind me stealing your idea Annika! :)
I love this--it's like how I spend my day, like a little adventure art exhibit. How did you get those goldfish to get in there? Where did this come from? You never know what you're going to find. A child psychologist told me that we as parents "just get in the way" of their developing mind. I agree to some extent except that my child has no fear and woul love to see what would happen if you dropped a knife from the top of the stairs, or stood on a table balancing two glass jars. I'm not raising a circus preformer. At least I don't think I am?
Post a Comment