Monday, August 27, 2007

Fun with Ellie

Are you sure you want to do this?



First bike ride together as a family of four, at the Arboretum.







What, Mom? She likes it.



Payback time!



This is Jack's newest sister-wrestling move. Ellie seems to enjoy it so far.




Just had to include this one...



Jack wanted Ellie to wear a hat, too!



At the Arboretum



(I know, I know, I wimped out. But Eric offered to carry both!)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm a sucker for sibling pictures!! He seems so sweet and gentle with her. She's lucky to have a big brother to protect her (although I am sure he will beat her up some too, a least no one else will:)

Katie said...

Your children are SOOOOOOO beautiful!! Love Ellie's shoes and hoodie in this last one- and Jack's for that matter... love that he'll leave the hat on- they make Evan's head itch but he's so darn cute in them it frustrates me... better luck with my jack, maybe...:)