Four months old in her jumper; she loved this thing.
Her arm often got stuck like this.
Jack "helping" me get Ellie ready for church.
These are Ellie's first experiences trying baby cereal...she loved to rub it into her toes!
Ellie and Nathan (Simeon's little brother)
I love catching her when she's asleep...
First piece of watermelon from Uncle Jonathan (i.e. "Toto," Jack's nickname for him)
Ah, the days before crawling. Look at her feet; she would cross them and push one off the other, as if it would somehow propel her forward.
Playing with Allie on the kitchen set
What, Mom? I like trucks.
Although I really like it when I squeeze this thing and it makes noise.
She somehow got this plastic bin onto her head, and then couldn't get it off, so she just kept playing with it on her head. I couldn't resist snapping a picture...
Bedtime snuggles with Daddy. (Look at those chubby legs!)
Before church a few weeks ago. Her first time in "real" big girl shoes. She loved it. So did mommy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Annika, these photos are amazing. Ellie's beauty is matched only by your skill as a photographer in capturing it.
She is just stunning, and while I thought "the Durbin genes strike again" when she was a newborn, now that she is older and her features are more defined, I certainly see her many resemblances to you.
In short...WHAT a CUTIE pie! Pictures like this will convince people to have children, I'm telling you! : )
2 comments:
Annika, these photos are amazing. Ellie's beauty is matched only by your skill as a photographer in capturing it.
She is just stunning, and while I thought "the Durbin genes strike again" when she was a newborn, now that she is older and her features are more defined, I certainly see her many resemblances to you.
In short...WHAT a CUTIE pie! Pictures like this will convince people to have children, I'm telling you! : )
Oh, sorry...that first comment was from me, Liz! (Austin, TX-went-to-school-with-Eric Liz, not the "other" one ; )
Post a Comment