Monday, August 27, 2007

Funny Jack Moments

Easter morning, 2007. We're leaving in minutes. And this is how I find Jack in the kitchen, complete with his Bears' cap on his head, totally messing up his just-combed hair. (And a ski cap in April? Hm.) But the feet in the pots were too funny, so out came the Nikon and there went being on time for the Easter service!



I don't even know what to say about this picture, except to point out that he's wearing my dress shoes, two different ones at that.


We went to pick up his first tricycle (2nd birthday gift from Nana) but he fell asleep in the car, so he was a little uncertain when he woke up in the middle of Walmart and we set him down on this new contraption. (He loves it now, and is just learning to use the pedals by himself!)


Let's hear it for a onsie and Buzz Lightyear snow boots!


This is funny...but I must warn you that sometimes he does this when one of these is filled with milk. Ugh.


Jack-in-the-box. What is it with kids and empty boxes?


Jack loooooves baseball caps; he can't get enough, as you can see.


This is how he walked out of his room after his nap. Evidently he got out of his crib, went through his dresser, and choose to put a pajama top on his bottom half. I could hardly take the picture, I was laughing so hard.


Yes, those are fireman rain boots that my future baseball all-star is wearing...just imagine watching him run in those things!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I pity your son when he grows up and has to endure you showing all of these (cute) pictures to his friends and - GASP! - his girlfriend!

How is Eric's eye these days?

Amy said...

Oh, gosh, I love the pajamas. Noah is in this phase of changing clothes 75 times a day. He doesn't always put on clothes that fit him (I've got a bag of too-small clothes in his room that I'm going to do something with), and oftentimes (though he's getting better) said clothes are on inside out and/or backwards. And the shoes... I don't know how he does it, but he manages to put on shoes that are at least two sizes too small for him.

Also, Noah has the exact same tricycle, and he wasn't so great at it at first, but now he LOVES it!

Katie said...

I see daddy taught him his Texas line dancing skills...