Sunday, May 21, 2006

I'm an Aunt!







My sister and Jonathan welcomed Mikaila Ruth Bennett into the world on Friday, May 19th! We haven't seen any pictures yet but we hear that she has Jonathan's Costa Rican coloring, with lots of dark hair, and that she is very petite, with long legs. She weighed 7lbs 5 oz and was 21 inches. Welcome to the world, Mikaila! We love you! (pictures to come as soon as we receive them) ....Here are the long-awatied pictures!! Isn't she so beautiful?

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations, Annika! I think that it's sweet how similar Mikaila's name is to her mom's, & I'm sure Marika has already taken tons of beautiful pictures of her. Can't wait to see them...

Kimberly said...

She is SO beautiful! Congratulations to all.

Katie said...

Congratulations to the new parents and to the excited aunt and uncle and cousin Jack and grandparents!! She is so beautiful.