Sunday, May 14, 2006

Flowers, Runny Noses, and Kisses


These are the beautiful flowers Eric and Jack got me for Mother's Day. We went to church, played with Jack in the lobby (since we couldn't put him in the nursery with such a bad cough and runny nose), and then enjoyed a yummy dinner of teriyaki chicken with my parents (thanks to my dad's good cookin').





Leaning in...

Smack! (Followed by all kinds of exclaimations of "aw's" and "Thank you, Jack!" and of course a huge smile from him.)Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Mother's Day Annika! These pictures are precious treasures, you are so beautiful and Jack is precious with that blue shirt making his eyes shine so bright. May everyday be as good as today was for you!
love
Kim

Katie said...

Awww. He looks even blonder in these. Happy Mother's Day! Glad you had a good one. I love all these pictures over the past year... I'll have to tell you my favorites later... one of them was on his dedication day, I think, where you're kissing his cheek- so sweet.

The Martin Family said...

I cannot get over how much older Jack looks in these pictures to me--especially the one of him on your lap on Mother's Day. So big and so cute!! The kisses pics are so sweet....