Saturday, March 04, 2006

Our New House


For those who have been asking...here are a bunch of pictures I took this week of our new place. We are loving having a home and are looking forward to playing outside with Jack this summer--note the current bleak February weather and landscape. I can't wait for the trees and flowers to bloom--especially the tree next to our front window--I'm sure it will be beautiful.




Eric's view when he comes home in the morning...





























Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, what a view! Jack looking out the front window. And I mean him, not the view he has. Must melt Eric's heart every morning. What a wonderful, light-filled place it must be with all those windows! And the yard will be so pretty in the summer. I'm sure, knowing you, there'll be beautiful flowers blooming out of the front planters, too. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

The Martin Family said...

Jack sure is cute in those window shots! The house looks beautiful...you've really done a lot in a short time! The hardwood floor in the kitchen is such a rich, gorgeous color. I'm so happy that you all are loving it there! :)

Brooke said...

Love the house! So happy for you guys! :)