
A few weeks ago, during a particularly pleasant stretch of spring-like weather, we walked Jack down three blocks to the neighborhood park. The amazing thing about this tiny park is that this was one of my favorite parks to go to when I was little, as it has "real streets" for big wheels, with stop signs and everything! It was very surreal to bring my own child to this same park, but he loved it. Maybe not every minute of it, as you'll see in the pictures below, but for a first park experience, I'd say it went pretty well.

Not a big fan of the swing at first...


Can you see him trying to climb out?







His first time down a slide...



Yay!

Let's do it again!

Poor kid lost his shoes...



Happy boy

Not so happy when Daddy left me all alone to take my picture!



I love this sign!

No comments:
Post a Comment