
Well, we're at it again: sharing a gazillion pictures of our only son...how can every picture still capture my heart? Each one is just slightly different from the ones before and after it, and yet somehow I see a different one of Jack's expressions in each one. We took these this afternoon after church, trying to capture his new walking ability on film, er, disk. With the dreary snow outside, we needed a little green! Enjoy!












When did he learn to point? He's such a smart boy. :)
















Where is it?



An egg separater and a baby hair brush. Who needs toys?

He is looking at that knob so intently, touching it with one finger--look at the focus on his face!

3 comments:
The part about him being smart is true. I tried to get him to take a bite of a lime wedge at lunch -- solely for adult amusement. But he was on to my scheme and never did stick the actual food in his mouth. He sticks everything in his mouth! I suppose what I intended for evil, God intended for good.
He is such a handsome little guy!! He is so photogenic as well. You are so right, Annika, about the toy comment...they really do seem to have more fun with random house stuff than their toys!
I love his outfit, he looks like such a little man! The stripped shirt under the green shirt is adorable. I love the ones of his bending over the couch, too cute! And getting wedged behind it, such a boy!
Post a Comment