What is it about toddlers and pockets?!? Noah is fascinated by pockets.What a beautiful family. Can't wait to see pictures of YOUR little girl (when she gets here)!
Cute pictures...I like the last one where Jack stored his food for safe keeping in the front pocket--gotta love overalls!Oh and I love those snow pictures! I wish I could some see some snow! I can't get over how big the snowflakes look.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What is it about toddlers and pockets?!? Noah is fascinated by pockets.
What a beautiful family. Can't wait to see pictures of YOUR little girl (when she gets here)!
Cute pictures...I like the last one where Jack stored his food for safe keeping in the front pocket--gotta love overalls!
Oh and I love those snow pictures! I wish I could some see some snow! I can't get over how big the snowflakes look.
Post a Comment