We did the same thing to Caleb--for whatever reason, we thought it was the funniest looking thing, and could laugh at the sight for hours!TOO FUNNY!! Gosh, Ellie is looking so old! (I know, I probably say that about both her and Jack pretty regularly, haha!!) But it's true.... :)
my kids still pack Jack in like this. Only he's crammed in ours. :)Love ellie's pjs... sorry to have missed you a while ago, we were doing the dinner thing and all was loud!
hillarious. I love it :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
We did the same thing to Caleb--for whatever reason, we thought it was the funniest looking thing, and could laugh at the sight for hours!
TOO FUNNY!!
Gosh, Ellie is looking so old! (I know, I probably say that about both her and Jack pretty regularly, haha!!) But it's true.... :)
my kids still pack Jack in like this. Only he's crammed in ours. :)
Love ellie's pjs... sorry to have missed you a while ago, we were doing the dinner thing and all was loud!
hillarious. I love it :)
Post a Comment