Precious!! What a great capture- you got all three looking the same direction with smiles. NOT an easy feat, I would know!! :)
That is such a great, great picture (helped largely by the beautiful subjects)!
I can't believe you managed this! You rock.So, does it feel real yet? Having three?
Aww, what a sweet picture! They are all too cute. Such great smiles too! For some reason this place in your picture looks so nice and refreshing, not hot and humid. I can't wait for fall!! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Precious!! What a great capture- you got all three looking the same direction with smiles. NOT an easy feat, I would know!! :)
That is such a great, great picture (helped largely by the beautiful subjects)!
I can't believe you managed this! You rock.
So, does it feel real yet? Having three?
Aww, what a sweet picture! They are all too cute. Such great smiles too! For some reason this place in your picture looks so nice and refreshing, not hot and humid. I can't wait for fall!! :)
Post a Comment