I know--and they're all gifts!! I've had SO many people give us "Christmas dresses" for her that I don't know how she'll get through all of them! This is one of my favorites--her birthday present from Eric's dad and Connie. I'm hoping to get more pictures of her in it because it's DARLING.
4 comments:
Reading your blog is a MUST. I've ready it since it's beginning!
Merry Christmas, Cutie Pies!! Ellie has the cutest Christmas dresses! I hope you have another girl so you can use them again!! Haha...
I know--and they're all gifts!! I've had SO many people give us "Christmas dresses" for her that I don't know how she'll get through all of them! This is one of my favorites--her birthday present from Eric's dad and Connie. I'm hoping to get more pictures of her in it because it's DARLING.
SO PRECIOUS!!! I love Ellie's big smile! And Jack just looks so grown up!
Post a Comment