I just want to shower her in kisses!! She is perfection. Oh, I wish I was there to hold her and help out around the house. I love you guys!Kim
she is so precious!
So this is what Heaven looks like when it first comes down to earth.
I concur with the masses-- she is beauty personified.Of course, she doesn't look a thing like her father. ;)(Of course I am kidding...she looks EXACTLY like both of you!)I bet she is pure novelty to Jack! Most of the time, anyway :) I can't wait to hear more about her personality and what she is like.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just want to shower her in kisses!! She is perfection. Oh, I wish I was there to hold her and help out around the house. I love you guys!
Kim
she is so precious!
So this is what Heaven looks like when it first comes down to earth.
I concur with the masses-- she is beauty personified.
Of course, she doesn't look a thing like her father. ;)
(Of course I am kidding...she looks EXACTLY like both of you!)
I bet she is pure novelty to Jack! Most of the time, anyway :)
I can't wait to hear more about her personality and what she is like.
Post a Comment