Friday, September 29, 2006

Jack's Room


For those of you who asked...here are some pictures of Jack's room, finally. (For those of you who didn't ask, well, too bad.) After all of our testing out the tan/brown/khaki family...I'm very pleased with how it turned out. Thanks to my sister who helped me paint earlier this summer.

The new baby's crib will go in this corner, once we move her in here. For now, we've got pink items piling up in the plastic drawers, and the carseat is out and ready to go.



Jack loves to look in this mirror, so we put it at his height.





Can't find the right place for these star hooks yet, but I got them new for $0.50 at a resale this summer--can't pass that up!

Jack discovered our old curtain rods underneath our bed, and he's been dragging/pushing them around the house for days.



Kissing "the baby" in the mirror.

The friendly cow from "Click-Clack Moo" Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

HOw precious! I love his room. And all of the frames, you have some really great ones. Thanks for sharing:)