Friday, September 22, 2006

He always keeps me laughing...

We're under some fairly serious financial strain right now, due to the ending of my job a few weeks ago. Today we went to Target with credit card in hand, because I needed some Shout stain remover for an item I'm trying to sell on Ebay. We also needed whole milk for Jack. As we were walking through the aisles, Eric says to me, "I thought of a way we can save money. What about instead of buying both Shout and milk, we just buy" (and he shouts loudly) "MILK!!!!!!!" I laughed so hard I thought I was going to deliver right then and there. In that moment I didn't care who was staring at this odd couple: the one who shouts and the other one about to lose her amniotic fluid all over the floor. I was just immensely grateful for a husband who keeps me laughing even when times are rough.

4 comments:

andrea_jennine said...

So funny!

Kimberly said...

Praise God for laughter and Eric, of course:)

Katie said...

That's hilarious... reminds me of someone I know with the same sense of humor... ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Annika...I went to high school with Eric...just so you don't think I am some random stranger advising you via blog ;^)

Have you tried Craigslist instead of Ebay? I myself find it immensely preferable. You buy and sell locally, so you don't have to go through all the post office hassle. Usually buyers and sellers meet at a halfway point between your home and theirs.

Also, because it's not ridiculously overpopulated with items, you are much more likely to sell it and to do so quickly. Good luck, no matter what you choose!

-Liz