
...We're having a baby tomorrow! We appreciate your prayers as we head to the hospital in the morning.
This is the front and back of our Christmas card. We hope you had a wonderful Christmas, wherever you are. (You know, for whoever still checks our blog, which is probably no one...I sure hope to resurrect this thing one of these days!)

Stay tuned for baby news, coming very soon!
3 comments:
I know we don't know each other, but I am your cousin Pam Carpenter's daughter! My mom was reading your status' on Facebook and we loved the stories about your kids! I thought I would check out your blog :) Congratulations on your baby! I hope all goes well :)
Still reading your blog here in Waco (actually, since I'm not on "the Facebook", I check it rather frequently)!
Eagerly awaiting baby news...
Love,
Amanda
P.S: Loved the Christmas card, by the way.
love the Christmas card! SO great to get a REAL one :)
Post a Comment