Anni!! I cannot get over how much she looks like YOU! Spittin' image. She is beautiful and the pictures are lovely. I can't get over how quickly she is growing, so big and so sweet:)
Oh Annika, these pictures of Samantha are so, so sweet. She looks like she has the sweetest disposition. I wish I could hold her!! And like Kim said, it really is amazing how much she looks JUST like you!
5 comments:
Anni!! I cannot get over how much she looks like YOU! Spittin' image. She is beautiful and the pictures are lovely. I can't get over how quickly she is growing, so big and so sweet:)
Oh Annika, these pictures of Samantha are so, so sweet. She looks like she has the sweetest disposition. I wish I could hold her!! And like Kim said, it really is amazing how much she looks JUST like you!
Gorgeous girl...she really is 8 weeks!!!??!!!
The last picture of the three kids is adorable...frame worthy for sure!
They all have the same mouth, do they not? Whose mouth is that? It's so precious! Samantha is beautiful! just beautiful- just like you.
Two months?!? TWO MONTHS?!? It hasn't been two months! It's only been two weeks, right?
Geez, they grow up so fast. Beautiful, beautiful children,
Annika.
Post a Comment