



Up until I sat down in the stylist's chair I didn't know if I'd go drastic or subtle (guess which one I chose?)...and I L-O-V-E it. I have the world's thickest hair, or so says my friend that cuts my hair, so it feels great having the weight off my neck. I was scared silly to go so short, as I haven't done this in years, but I was so ready for a change. Goodbye I'm-too-tired-to-do-my-hair-(hey--you're lucky I got a shower today)-mommy-ponytail! Whoo-hoo! And hel-LO hair products!
11 comments:
Okay, sad that I'm the first to comment on my own post, but had to add two things: I opened up the internet this morning and it opens to our blog page; Jack saw the pictures of me and said, "Oooh, Mommy, haircut! So cool!" Thanks baby. Ellie saw the pictures and said, "Amy!" (Hi Amy Taylor! I think Ellie thinks I'm you now!! Haha...)
So. Stinking. Cute! I love it, and I admire your courage in going short and drastic. Good choice!
It looks SO fatanstic Annika! I have super thick hair too...so this might be a good choice for me soon too...I need a change.
ps- what products are you using out of curiousity?
Ooooh, I love it! It's really flattering on you!
That's it, I'm jumping board this ship! Everyone who does it looks amazing!! I love it Annika, it is perfect. What did Eric say?
Sorry my text back was so lame, I still can't figure out how to punctuate.
You're gorgeous. It looks so good. And I'm getting CD bw's now too, love these.
SOOOOOOO good on you! I love the highlights, too. You must feel like a fresh new woman to have such a sleek cut right after having a babe. You go girl! SO cute! I am trying to talk Kim into it.. you have to help me out! :)
Thanks, all, for the affirmation! Anne, I'm using something called, "Control Freak" for the straight look and "Curls Rock" for my curly look (which I honestly haven't done yet with it this short...we'll see how that goes...). I can't remember the brand, but I think it's pretty common in salons...and pricy. I should say that I have actually bought the products yet, but I'm hoping to. I used to use the control freak one years ago and it was great.
Kim...go for it!!! It's so fun. Still a little bit scary, especially considering that my straightener broke today and I'm not in a position to go buy another one right now...but I'm still loving the do. It feels GREAT. And Eric loves it. He says he's even more attracted to me than before, which, granted, is not saying much considering that my awful, long, out-of-control thick hair always got pulled up and back to get it out of my face...that's never attractive to begin with. BUT...he really likes it. :) I think you should do it! Join the club! (How am I doing Katie?)
Is it really pathetic that I've commented TWICE on my own blog post? A post about my own hair? Good grief.
Thanks...I've had a stylist use control freak on my hair, and I forgot how much it rocks (and the large price tag) :)
ps- I have to laugh, because I was growing out my hair to have a mommy-ponytail...I think I may have to put the kabash on that.
H-O-T. You look amazing. :) Yay for drastic changes in hair! Unfortunately I think those days are over for me. I mentioned to Jer that I wanted to chop all my hair off at the end of the summer and...well, suffice it to say that I won't be doing that. :( Darn! I'll live vicariously through you! Did you happen to take a 'before' picture???
I LOVE IT!! You look so, so pretty--not that you didn't before, but it's just a really great look on you. :) It's always such a good feeling to get your hair done--always seems to brighten things up.
YES KIM--we all vote for you to cut it off!!
pps-
I'm really curious to how you arranged the kids as far as rooms go. We have three bedrooms...I think you do too...do you use one as a guest room too at all?
I'd love to see how y'all arranged them as we have limited space too.
Guess I'm the dork now...I've posted three times on this post! :)
Post a Comment