Here we go with the big 'ole belly. I just started my 31st week, or month eight I believe. I've had a few people make comments about the gender based on how I'm carrying...what do you think? (Sorry, I'm not one of those people who gives prizes but I'd love to know your guess nonetheless!) I have no "feelings" one way or another; as I told Eric the other night, I would love to have another girl so that Ellie could have a sister, and I'd love to have another boy because I love the baby blue crib bedding I have picked out! Fortunately, I love both our girl and boy names, so I won't be disappointed there. Only nine weeks till we find out!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Just for Fun...Here's Belly Number Three
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Gorgeous photos, Annika...you and your sister both have a true gift for the photographic arts.
Also...I noticed this from Christmas to now...it looks like you are way thinner everywhere (the eight-month-belly excluded, of course ;) ...your face especially- and your shoulders...you just look so narrow and tiny!
You look so good Annika!! I'm terrible at guessing the sex, truly. And I have no feelings one way or the other this time around. But I will go with boy, just because I'm feeling blue:)
Annika, you look great! I can't believe your due date will be here before we know it. I'm not good at guessing the sex either, like Kim said....but I'll guess a girl, if we are going on the way everyone guesses based on how you're carrying....not that it really means anything! :)
I too would say a girl! If your anything like me you only gain with girls in the belly. Which child does the pregnancy feel the most like? Jack or ellie's? That will give you a real good idea of what it will be. Wondering what is your actual due date? My aunt (annie) said you were due march 1oth but as i see you still have 9 weeks left. Which by my calculation is may 7th ish? I just think thats cool because im due April 30th. We will be racing to see whos first. Good luck.
I'm going the opposite of everyone else and saying boy. With my girls, I was big all over, and with my boy, it was that baby just sticking out front.
Lovely pictures, and a lovely subject. =)
You are so gorgeous. I can NOT believe there is a whole baby in there!! You look 5 months pregnant- you might as well keeping having them if you can do it so gracefully!
oops- I guess boy, so you match my babe's birth orders. :)
annika,
i found you through Sk's blog...
I cannot believe you are pregnant with baby number three! Crazy. Your kids are ADORABLE, and i love their names.
You look great pregnant, so why not keep it up :)
Praying for a safe pregnancy and delivery.
Post a Comment