My dad, my niece, and I all have May birthdays so we celebrated them together this year. It was Mikaila's first birthday, hence the little pink cake I made just for her (although as you can see in the pictures Jack helped her a bit). For my birthday I got to pick out a big bouquet of flowers, which made me so happy!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
May Birthdays
My dad, my niece, and I all have May birthdays so we celebrated them together this year. It was Mikaila's first birthday, hence the little pink cake I made just for her (although as you can see in the pictures Jack helped her a bit). For my birthday I got to pick out a big bouquet of flowers, which made me so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aww, that's so sweet. The cake was ADORABLE!
Post a Comment