Sunday, July 23, 2006

Michigan in May


These are from Jack's first-ever trip to a beach--Lake Michigan! We were in upper MI at the end of May for Eric's cousin's wedding; this was my first time to meet my mother-in-law's side of the family, and Jack's, too! We had a great time...despite the frigid temperatures on the waterfront!











































I loved seeing his little footprints in the sand, with Eric's next to his. Reminds me of that "Footprints" story...

At Great-Grandma Muralt's home

(The wedding was a Hawaiian theme--much to Jack's dismay)

Great-Grandma Muralt





Great-Uncle Michael

Mike (the groom), Eric's cousin Jesse, and Uncle Michael

The wedding party was made up of cousins and second cousins...





Tracy and Mike





Just starting to RUN!









Lake Michigan Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ohhh, that Michigan grass! It's so green and soft. My mom is moving to Michigan in about 2 weeks, and I can't wait to be able to go up there myself.

Beautiful pictures!

Kimberly said...

That Jack sure is a cutie pie! I love the jeans and blue stripped shirt on him, he is absolutely adorable in that outfit!

And since you always tease about how warm it seems to be here so early in the year, I cant help but comment on the fact that you are wearing jackets on the beach in MAY - unheard of here!!!