Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Four-Year Anniversary

June 8th, 2006--Four years always seemed like such a long time to be married; but we've made it! I thought about writing a nice long post about marriage...but I'm too tired from getting up early with Jack, going grocery shopping in the rain before 9am (with Jack), being hormonal in my fifth month of pregnancy (sorry, honey), cleaning and organizing my bedroom closet for the first time since we moved in...just to mention a few! BUT...I will just say that God has been faithful to us and He is the reason we have made it four years, and the reason we are changed people after four years of marriage. I look forward to many more years of growing, strengthening, and learning more about loving one another as Christ loves us. Off to Maggiano's for dinner...

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! Yum Maggiano's, sounds so good...my sister-in-law works there.

Hope you had a great time. And that there are many more happy years together!

Katie said...

Beautiful picture! But I can't resist asking... who's that handsome man who seems to be checking out the bride in the background... oh- wait! Is that my husband?? ;)

The Martin Family said...

Annika, you look so beautiful!! I like the pic in black & white too, so pretty. Happy Anniversary! Isn't it crazy how fast the time flies??!!