Sunday, February 26, 2006

Ten-month Jack


One of Jack's favorite hang-outs at our new house is the front windows, which have a perfect little ledge for him to walk along.



Intently watching some loud truck drive by.

If you look closely, you can see the beginnings of pink eye. Yuck.



This blankie is his "must-have" for bedtime...we are in trouble without it!





Hello, pink eye!

Watching Baby Neptune







Another favorite spot



This is what happens when Mommy doesn't pay attention...Jack gets into the recyclying.







Bedtime stories with Daddy...we read "Goodnight Moon" to him every night. At the end it says, "Goodnight noises everywhere." And then when I whisper "Goodnight Jack," he starts to suck his thumb...so sweet.



His new hat...I like it because it covers his ears, but he's always trying to pull it off, which is quite funny to watch. Also, as soon as I took this picture he walked three steps to the other couch!

And then he fell down.

He's just learning to feed himself the bottle...he hates it! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Awww...this is so sweet wit his little feet crossed and you looking at his hands.

He looks SO much bigger since the last pictures. Just older. And his eyes! Have I mentioned the kid's eyes?

I knew they'd be see-through in front of window light, like that one near the top. Amazing. I like the red in the background with his red shirt. That worked out well.

The Durbin Family said...

How about the red in his eyes? I planned that, too. :)