Well, sort of. I recently decided that I wanted to get a sound machine to put in Jack's nursery for when he's sleeping. After looking around some and deciding that they were a bit pricy, I bought a small clock radio so that we could play the "white noise" (you know, in between stations) while Jack was sleeping. The other night I was laying in bed when I suddenly realized that I could hear a man's voice over Jack's intercom! Totally freaking out I ran into his room only to discover that somehow the radio signal had changed and it was on a Spanish station! Considering what a light sleeper he is, I was thankful that it didn't wake him up. Then I thought about how people play Mozart in their sleep or put textbooks under their pillows, and I considered leaving it on. :) Rational thought won out, though, and I quickly switched it off.
Today I bought one of those stuffed bears that you stick on the side of the crib and it plays womb sounds. (If you're wondering what "womb sounds" are--it sounds like when we listened to the baby's heartbeat through my tummy while I was pregnant--kind of a whooshing sound) It's pretty neat--even turns off by itself!
The pictures below are new ones we just received in the mail from Eric's mom from her visit in June. I hope you enjoy them!
Saturday, July 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love to hear more about Eric's mom's visit. And you're right Jack looks just like you did! Still not keeping food down.
Thanks for the care package its been great! Hopefully soon I will have enough strength to use it.
Lotza love,
SK
Post a Comment