Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Nana's Visit

Nana and kids 2009

5 comments:

Katie said...

GASP! Ellie looks SO much older. They all do, but especially her. Just precious. Great shot!

anne said...

so great.

Annika said...

I know, Katie--she's started wearing her hair down with headbands instead of being pulled up in a bow like Samantha...and it makes her look way older. This was the ONLY shot with everyone looking and smiling...but every other shot Ellie was sitting there looking absolutely adorable (while no one else was smiling) and I had a hard time getting rid of any of them! She is normally a stinker and gives me weird, forced smiles, but she was little miss sweet thing this day! (I think it was the new headband that she was beaming about.)

Amy said...

What a precious picture. I'm sure you'll treasure this one in years to come.

Kimberly said...

My first thought was the same as Katie's, I cannot believe how old Ellie looks!! When did she get so big? I love love love her bow!