Thursday, April 30, 2009

No, I don't have a favorite child

In case anyone is wondering why I've only posted about Ellie lately, especially with Jack's 4th birthday coming and going...I'm not a horrible mom! I promise. For one, I was quite busy with Jack's birthday party and ridiculously-time-consuming cake and thank you notes and so on...and the second excuse is that I exceeded my monthly upload limit on my Flickr account before I even knew I had one, so I had been waiting to upload Jack's pictures until his birthday...but alas...now I'll have to wait until May (which I just realized is tomorrow). And I have Samantha pictures coming too, but at this point I might have to wait until June. Thank you for not judging me, blog-friends! (Can you tell I've been feeling guilty?) Stay tuned....

3 comments:

anne said...

Well I'm SO GLAD you clarified that, because I was totally thinking that.

OR not. :)

YOU ARE BUSY....and what is up with FLICKR? The limit thing must be new, because I don't remember that before, and now I have to watch it.

Waiting for more!!

Kimberly said...

Oh, I always say that God protects me from having a favorite by never allowing one of my kids to be easy for too long a period. They rotate so quickly that even if I had a favorite it wouldn't last very long, ha!

I don't pay for flickr either and end up running out of credits, but it is a new month! yay!!

Katie said...

HAHA- that's funny because I thought the contrary- 'about time we get a good hard look at Ellie!' :)