Oh my goodness!!! I am bawling! Look how excited Ellie is!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You're right, Annika- she does look like you!! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the one of her crying! Good thing I'm not in town, I might try to steal her, LOL!
Look, you added pictures!! She is so beautiful, Anni. Oh, I just want to be there, sitting next to you on your couch, cuddling with her and chatting with you...you have no idea. she truly is so sweet, please kiss her for me. And I love the pictures of Ellie. What did Jack think?
beautiful baby- and beautiful pictures! mikaila's favorite was the crying one. she kept asking to see it again. can't wait to see you and her in person in TWO DAYS! love you....
beautiful baby- and beautiful pictures! mikaila's favorite was the crying one. she kept asking to see it again. can't wait to see you and her in person in TWO DAYS! love you....
Congratulations to all of you! She is so beautiful! I have to tell you how close our daughters were! My Elizabeth weighed 7 lbs 8 ouncs and was 20 inches long and her head was 14 inches. My lizzy was born at 3:02pm. But she was born April 25th. I just thought it was kinda neat that two cousins were so close in birth stats and age! Eric you look like such a proud daddy! How are you handling two girls? I miss you and love you very much, congratulations again!
11 comments:
Congratulations, you guys. She's absolutely beautiful! (And we can't wait to see more pictures...)
She is so precious! Congratulations. I hope you are setting it at home well. Give her some kisses for me.
Congratulations!
Awww! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I knew it was a girl even before I scrolled down to see her name! She is beautiful!
What a great Mothers Day gift.
Oh she is so precious!! What a beautiful picture, too. I can't wait to hear all about her!
Love to you all!!
Julie :)
Oh my goodness!!! I am bawling! Look how excited Ellie is!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! You're right, Annika- she does look like you!! Absolutely gorgeous. I love the one of her crying! Good thing I'm not in town, I might try to steal her, LOL!
Look, you added pictures!! She is so beautiful, Anni. Oh, I just want to be there, sitting next to you on your couch, cuddling with her and chatting with you...you have no idea. she truly is so sweet, please kiss her for me. And I love the pictures of Ellie. What did Jack think?
beautiful baby- and beautiful pictures! mikaila's favorite was the crying one. she kept asking to see it again. can't wait to see you and her in person in TWO DAYS! love you....
beautiful baby- and beautiful pictures! mikaila's favorite was the crying one. she kept asking to see it again. can't wait to see you and her in person in TWO DAYS! love you....
Congratulations to all of you! She is so beautiful! I have to tell you how close our daughters were! My Elizabeth weighed 7 lbs 8 ouncs and was 20 inches long and her head was 14 inches. My lizzy was born at 3:02pm. But she was born April 25th. I just thought it was kinda neat that two cousins were so close in birth stats and age! Eric you look like such a proud daddy! How are you handling two girls? I miss you and love you very much, congratulations again!
Post a Comment