Oh my goodness, Jack looks like he's four in that first picture!! What a cutie. I feel like Ellie has changed so much....I guess from the last pictures I saw. She looks so sweet. I just love those yummy baby arms!!! :)
Wow!! I cannot believe how big Ellie is, how much she has changed! She is precious:) And Jack is such a big boy - those blue eyes are so beautiful.Love to you all!!
I CANNOT believe how much older she is!!! :( :( :( Happens sooo fast. She's beautiful!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Jack looks like he's four in that first picture!! What a cutie. I feel like Ellie has changed so much....I guess from the last pictures I saw. She looks so sweet. I just love those yummy baby arms!!! :)
Wow!! I cannot believe how big Ellie is, how much she has changed! She is precious:) And Jack is such a big boy - those blue eyes are so beautiful.
Love to you all!!
I CANNOT believe how much older she is!!! :( :( :( Happens sooo fast. She's beautiful!!
Post a Comment